cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
everson_50
Level I

Changing color of shading in histograms (when values are selected in data table)

When I create a histogram and then select certain values in my in data table, the values are shaded in the histogram.  I want this shading, but, by default, the shading appears as a light gray, with darker gray diagonal lines.  I would rather the shading be in one solid color that I could change if necessary.  Is it possible to make that change?  I can see how I can change the colors of the bars in the histogram, but making that change has no impact on the shading that appears when data values are highlighted, and I can't figure out if I have any control over the way the highlighted data values are shaded.  If it's possible to change the defaults, can someone provide directions? 

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
louv
Staff (Retired)

Re: Changing color of shading in histograms (when values are selected in data table)

Have you tried to change the Preferences>Graphs>Filled Areas?

9146_Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 9.11.30 PM.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
louv
Staff (Retired)

Re: Changing color of shading in histograms (when values are selected in data table)

Have you tried to change the Preferences>Graphs>Filled Areas?

9146_Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 9.11.30 PM.png

everson_50
Level I

Yes, this worked!!!!  Thank you so much, Lou.