I have a table containing sevaral columns > 150 usually.
I would like to create my new columns names into a file that i can modify easily and once created, change all column names of my table using the file.
thanks a lot for your help,
You can easily do this.
1. After inputting the data, go to the Columns Panel on the left side of the data table, and select all of the columns
2. Go to the pull down menu "Edit" and select copy
3. Paste the column names list into whatever editor you want......you can even use the JMP Script Editor, or Excel, etc.
4. Make the changes you want,
5. Copy the column names back into the paste buffer
6. Paste them back into JMP
thanks a lot, so easy and no need of script to do that.
I'll save a lot of time in the future thanks to your precious help.
There are no labels assigned to this post.