cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Neo
Neo
Level VI

Can I group or filter items in Local Data Filter based on another Local data Filter coupled by AND?

I am plotting on y-axis, the median values (in Median column) of tested parameters (in ParametersName column) to plot against part ID (in PartID column) on x-axis (in ascending order of test time as in my TestTime column).

There are several test stages for a given part and the tested parameter names are unique to each test stages. 

I want to use the Local Data Filter option to first select a test stage based on which I want only those Parameter names available in another Local Data Filter coupled by AND.

In my attached cooked example, Selecting the TestStage keeps all Parameter names in the next data filter coupled via AND. How to only show the tested parameters in the second filter which are specific to the selected test stage?

A JSL example would be useful if this is possible.

JMP.JPG

When it's too good to be true, it's neither
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Neo
Neo
Level VI

Re: Can I group or filter items in Local Data Filter based on another Local data Filter coupled by AND?

Found my answer- use "Conditional" option under "Local Data Filter".

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Neo
Neo
Level VI

Re: Can I group or filter items in Local Data Filter based on another Local data Filter coupled by AND?

Found my answer- use "Conditional" option under "Local Data Filter".