cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Register for our Discovery Summit 2024 conference, Oct. 21-24, where you’ll learn, connect, and be inspired.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Bootstrap Forest Platform

I am trying to use Bootstrap Forest with JMP17Pro. At the JMP support page I read that 

"The Bootstrap Forest red triangle menu contains the following options:" listing ROC Curve, Decision Threshold, Plot Actual by Predicted, among others. However, in my JMP pro there options do not show up, only a few of them. When clicking on the red triangle, most of these options are absent. I have checked the "Platform preferences" and ticked all boxes for the options to be available, but that does not fix the problem. The options do not show up anyway..

Can anyone help me with this please?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bootstrap Forest Platform

The options that appear will depend on the modeling type of your target variable. For example, an ROC Curve is only available for a categorical target, a modeling type of nominal or ordinal. Plot Actual by Predicted is only available for a target that is continuous.

Dan Obermiller

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

The options that appear will depend on the modeling type of your target variable. For example, an ROC Curve is only available for a categorical target, a modeling type of nominal or ordinal. Plot Actual by Predicted is only available for a target that is continuous.

Dan Obermiller

Hi! Thanks for your answer, I understood it now.