cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Are there more JMP users on here applying DoE for optimizing their spray drying process parameters?

Would be happy to connect if you are using DoE for your spray drying trials. 

Some additional keywords for attention and connection: 

• BUCHI S300, B290
  • Liquid solutions (<7% dry weight), protein mixture
  • Karl Fischer (KF) titration, moisture content analysis, SEM (scanning electron microscope)
  • Barley host expression system, molecular farming 
3 REPLIES 3
Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: Are there more JMP users on here applying DoE for optimizing their spray drying process parameters?

Welcome to the Community, @NataliaReynis!

While you may not find others here are using DOE in exactly your application, I think you'll find that many face very similar (if not the exact same!) challenges in other scientific and engineering processes and have only a difference in factor and response names.

If you have a specific question or problem you're trying to tackle, feel free to describe it as fully as you can and I'm sure some others here will gladly give you some suggestions or ask some clarifying questions.

I'm tagging a couple of folks here who can help assure you that the community here is the right place to make connections around DoE in all kinds of areas.

@statman 
@Phil_Kay 

-Jeff
Phil_Kay
Staff

Re: Are there more JMP users on here applying DoE for optimizing their spray drying process parameters?

Indeed! Happy to help, @NataliaReynis.

Thanks, @Jeff_Perkinson.

If often look for DOE in different applications by googling (or other search engine) "Design of Experiments" "[application area]".

Googling "design of experiments" "spray drying" uncovered various example that might be helpful.

I would be happy to provide some advice for your specific questions.

Thanks,

Phil

statman
Super User

Jeff is right on and I'd be happy to help. Of course, the more context you can provide, the better the advice.

"All models are wrong, some are useful" G.E.P. Box