Don’t miss your chance to experience Discovery Summit Europe at our best available rate! Early bird registration through 31 Oct.
Graph Builder Toolbar streamlines interactive graphing. Creates shortcuts on Report and GraphBuilder Helpers toolbars. Download and install the extension.
JMP will suspend normal business operations for our Rest and Recharge Day on Friday, October 2, 2026.
Regular business hours will resume on Monday, October 5, 2026.
I'm trying to recreate this GC metric chart from Picard in JMP but am having trouble figuring out how to get 3 different Y-axes that all have different elements. Here is the graph I am trying to make:
This is as far as I have gotten. I added the base quality to the y axis and then moved it to the right to get two Y-axes but can't figure out how to add in the red histogram as well.
I've attached the data with the script I have so far. I'd prefer a non-coding answer if possible and am using JMP 19. Thanks so much for your help!