cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Initial West PA JMP User Group Meeting

Hi Everyone,

It has been a while since we talked at the JMP 13 roadshow event about the first local JMP user group meeting in Pittsburgh(West PA JUG). Forgive me if you have had some planning conversations since then, but I want to make sure we support you from a planning standpoint and complement the presenting during the meeting if needed. Please post any updates you may have, confirm your interest, topics you may be willing to lead/present, and ability to support a meeting facility. Once we get the logistics covered, we can publicize the meeting and ask our customer care to help publicize.

Thanks!

Tim

13 REPLIES 13
brownmc36
Level I

Re: Initial West PA JMP User Group Meeting

Hello,

We would be willing to host the user group meetings here at our R&D facility in West Mifflin.  We have plenty of parking and a nice conference room!

Thanks,

Mike Brown

HarbisonWalker International

wjrobertson
Level I

Could you reply with information on the planned event?

Walter J Robertson
Research Associate
Process Technology
Corporate Science and Technology

Springdale R&D
151 Colfax St.
Springdale, PA, USA, 15144
Tel: 724-274-3862
Mobile: 412-977-3468
Fax: 724-274-3311
E-Mail: wjrobertson@ppg.com
Web: www.ppg.com

[ppg_lg_rgb_email]
*** PPG CONFIDENTIAL ***
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain confidential information, which also may be legally privileged. Any reliance upon, access to, review, disclosure, copying, forwarding or other distribution of any or all of the contents in this message by others who are not the intended recipients is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and all copies and confirm to the sender by email. Your cooperation is appreciated.

MarianD
Visitor

I would like to attend a User Group meeting for JMP users.  I don't see details, but if the location is within a 3-hour drive of Meadville, I will strive to be there.    Thank you!  ~Marian

mraughley
Level II

It looks like Meadville is about 1.5 hours from West Mifflin where brownmc36 suggested.

Your vote needed!

Thanks to Mike Brown, we have a location for the first user group meeting- HarbisonWalker International (their West Mifflin, PA location).

What we need now is your vote for your preferred meeting date. Please reply to this thread and let us know if you prefer Nov. 2nd or Nov. 7th, or if either date works. Exact meeting start and end times are still TBD, depending on how many speakers we have.

We are also looking for volunteers to present. Typically, presentations run 20 to 30 minutes, with time for questions. All JMP user levels are welcome. So if you have an interesting case study, something you can briefly demo in JMP that you think might have broad appeal, we'd love to hear from you.

Thank you!

Tom_Schultz
Level I

Nov 2 is my vote.

Either day will work.

Nov 7 is election day.

Tom

Thanks Tom! And good point about Nov. 7th being election day. Hopefully everyone will let us know if that will be a problem (or maybe we'll just see a lot more votes for Nov. 2nd as the preferred meeting date.)
Tom_Schultz
Level I

I see what you did there with election day and votes. Nice……..

Tom
brownmc36
Level I

Hello,
Either Nov. 2nd or Nov. 7th works for me. I have no preference.

Thanks,
Mike Brown
MarianD
Visitor

Nov 7 is better for me, but I will try to re-arrange my schedule, if Nov 2
is chosen.
Thank you
Marian Sherwood
rgaray
Visitor

Either day works for me. I’ll plan to go to the polls before/after if we can schedule accordingly.
~Rocio S. Garay
timpike
Level I

Either day works for me.

Tim Pike
sartori1
Level II

Either date works for me!

Thanks.

Dave Sartori