cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Resources and pictures from the Nordics User Group meeting

We are very glad to have welcomed you to the first in-person Nordics Users Group

If you want to host the next event or would like to present your projects, let us please know.

Some photos from the event:

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_0159.jpeg IMG_0158.jpegIMG_0157.jpeg IMG_0153.jpeg

We have compiled a list of the resources discussed at the meeting:

More resources are welcome to be added in the comments.

4 REPLIES 4
jthi
Super User

Re: Resources and pictures from the Nordics User Group meeting

I searched community for posts about modifying Graph Builder's wrap/group "headers". I don't know Patrick's community user name, so can't tag him here, but if you see this kudos those wish list items and provide examples in those wish list posts. Hopefully that makes those to get some more visibility as one thing JMP is lacking is customizations like that in graph builder.

Also this might provide some extra options Getting high-quality graphics out of JMP because you can modify the graph builder for example in powerpoint.

jthi_0-1665038843718.png

All great edits on right image are done in powerpoint after converting the image to Microsoft Office drawing object

-Jarmo
Ressel
Level VI

Thanks, kudoed. This is Patrick, btw.

Ressel
Level VI

And attached is my presentation. Adding also a link to a LinkedIn article by Per Vase summarizing what he showed in his presentation.

HenrietteK
Level II

Thank you to the organisers and all the presenters for a nice meeting. I really enjoyed it.

BR Henriette