cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Dark mode for Windows

Does anyone know if this will be added sometime in the future? Really hard to stare at a white screen for more than a couple of hours. 

8 Comments
Franck_R
Level III

Hi

I totally agree: the dark mode is available on mac but it would be really great to make it available too on windows: it was a nice addition to have it in the jsl part but switching from dark for jsl to light for the main interface is a real pain!

bobmorrane
Level V

Please implement this! 

I'm really surprised that this hasn't been done yet in 2022. Now even SM word and powerpoint do it, so why not JMP?

I understand that data is the most important thing and that graphical interface may seem secondary. But really, being able to change the theme is no luxury and should be implemented ASAP! 

Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi @MikeDereviankin, thank you for your suggestion! We have captured your request and will take it under consideration.

CDO11
Level I

As power user of Dark mode, JMP is the only program I use that doesn't support dark mode.. Yet! Always hard to transition between using other programs and JMP because of lack of dark mode support. Would be very useful for the late night analysis sessions...

fever
Level III

Yes, thank you. Not being able to work well in jmp while using dark mode is driving me nuts.

jay_holavarri
Level III

Adding my name to the list of people who want dark mode... I was at the Summit and forgot to ask about it.

Ian_Horne
Level I

graph.png

Exhibit A of why I would like a dark mode toggle. It has uses in exploratory data analysis, or it would if I could reliably and reversibly get the brightness of the rest of the screen down.

erin_vang
Level II

I too eagerly await implementation of dark mode for Windows. As a JMP customization partner, I spend long days programming and testing JSL tools for my clients, and using dark mode on Mac has made this task much less fatiguing for my eyes and brain. When I need to test or debug something on Windows, the lack of dark mode is disruptive and tiring.