cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
0 Kudos

Add a way to open the platform which created prediction formulas with prefilled selections

What inspired this wish list request? 

Trying to make slight modifications to my existing models when I just have formula columns seems to take quite a bit of effort unless I have the script every time saved.

What is the improvement you would like to see? 

In most simple case I would be happy to just have a way of getting all the column names used in a formula on clipboard (also make this scriptable without clipboard...). There might be other wish list item for this item but I could quickly find one. There are solutions in the community for this but they are fairly complicated Head Arg Recurse Formula , How to automatically extract the column name used by the formula in the JSL code? .

In best case I would like to be able to re-launch the platform which did create my prediction columns. As I'm JMP Pro user, I would be fine having this as a feature in Formula Depot. In this case it would be nice if different settings would be also pre-filled IF they are stored to the column properties.

Why is this idea important? 

Makes it easier to go from prediction formula back to the launcher (when possible) to make small modifications if needed or just to rerun the model with same settings without having to save the platform script every time.