cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New to using JMP? Hit the ground running with the Early User Edition of Discovery Summit. Register now, free of charge.
Register for our Discovery Summit 2024 conference, Oct. 21-24, where you’ll learn, connect, and be inspired.
My JMP Login FAQ

What is My JMP?

My JMP is a web service where designated JMP software administrators can download the software and license files for their site(s).

Is a My JMP login different from my JMP Community login?

As of Wednesday, November 28, 2023, the Community began using My JMP ID instead of the SAS Profile. For details, see Goodbye SAS Profile. Hello My JMP ID. 

What information is required to set up a My JMP ID?

• First name
  • Last name
  • Email address

Where do I specify a password?

There is no password. Each time you log in or create an account, a verification code is emailed to you. You will copy that verification code and paste it into the Verification Code box and click the Verify button.

Ryan_Gilmore_0-1667522137731.png

I did not receive an email with a verification code when creating an account

Confirm that the email account shown in the Verify Your Identity window is correct.  If not, click Cancel and re-enter your first name, last name, and the correct email address.

Ryan_Gilmore_1-1667522219898.png

If the email address is correct, check your spam/junk and quarantine folder for an email from no-reply@jmp.com.  Be sure to add jmp.com to your safe-senders list, if needed.

If the email is still not found, click the Resend Code link on the Verify Your Identity page.

Ryan_Gilmore_2-1667522353471.png

I did not receive an email with a verification code to login

If the email address shown in the Verify Your Identity window appears to be correct, check your spam/junk and quarantine folder for an email from no-reply@jmp.com.  Be sure to add jmp.com to your safe-senders list, if needed.

If the email is still not found, click the Resend Code link on the Verify Your Identity page.

Ryan_Gilmore_3-1667522398167.png

I am getting an error attempting to login: "Check your entry. If you still can't log in, contact your My JMP administrator"

This error indicates that the email address is not associated with a known account. Double-check the email address you entered.

I am receiving the error: "Invalid or expired verification code. Try again"

Check your email for a new verification code or click the Resend Code link on the Verify Your Identity page.

I am receiving the error: "You've exceeded the allowed number of attempts."

Check your email for a new verification code or click the Resend Code link on the Verify Your Identity page.

When attempting to create a new account, I receive the following error after entering the verification code: “Something went wrong with your registration. Please try again later.”

Go to My JMP and click Login.  Enter your email address and click Login. Obtain the verification code from your email and paste it into the Verification Code box.  Click Verify.

For more information or help, contact JMP Support.

Details
Operating System
macOS Windows
Reported Version
Fixed Version