cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager Community Manager
Goodbye SAS Profile. Hello My JMP ID.

The SAS Profile has been used for years to sign into the JMP User Community. On Wednesday, November 28, 2023, the Community will begin using My JMP ID instead of the SAS Profile.

So, what does this mean? When you click Sign In, you'll be directed to the My JMP login page and will no longer use a password to sign in. Instead, you will be prompted to enter a verification code sent to your email address.

If you no longer have access to the email address you use to sign in to the Community, we recommend you change it (Changing your Profile Information ) before the transition to My JMP ID.

Remember, when you click Sign In, instead of seeing this,

sas-profile.png

You will now see this, where you'll enter your email address:

my-jmp-sign-in.png

The first time you sign in using your My JMP ID, you will be prompted to enter your first name, last name, and email address,

my-jmp-sign-up.png

The next step is to verify your identity. An email will be sent to the email address entered with a verification code.

my-jmp-identity.png

And accept the terms and conditions.

my-jmp-tc.png

After you click Continue, you will be redirected to the JMP User Community. If you are an existing Community user and are prompted to enter a Community username, please contact our support team at support@jmp.com.

Once you have signed up for your My JMP ID, you will no longer use a password to sign in. Instead, you will be prompted to enter a verification code sent to your email address:

my-jmp-verification.png

Here is a sample email with the verification code:

my-jmp-code.png

If you have any issues, please contact our support team at support@jmp.com.

Last Modified: Nov 21, 2023 11:02 AM