cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
First-ever Discovery Online streams this week

Discovery Summit Munich 2020 was canceled due to concerns over the coronavirus. And while JMP employees and customers are disappointed to miss the face-to-face interactions and camaraderie that make Discovery Summit special, they will take the opportunity to meet online for a virtual learning experience.

ds-munich-online-logo.jpgJMP will host Discovery Online via WebEx this week. Sessions include:

• Paper presentations on topics such as extracting insights from web data, creating smarter factories and applying image analysis to cancer research. Presenters are ready to take questions from near and far!
  • John Sall's always illuminating plenary talk, which will show how to analyze virus data with new features in JMP.
  • A thought-provoking presentation by Sir David Spiegelhalter, author of The Art of Statistics and Chair of the University of Cambridge Winton Center for Risk and Evidence Communication, which aims to improve the way statistical evidence is used by health professionals, patients, policymakers and media.

Review the full agenda here, and mark your calendar for 11:00 Central European Time on both Wednesday and Thursday, 11-12 March.

Everyone is welcome. The event is free and, unlike in-person conferences, space is unlimited at Discovery Online.

Last Modified: Mar 9, 2020 1:05 PM
Comments
elaine_daniloff
Level II

Delighted to hear that everyone is welcome and the event is free

Can someone help me with the time zone conversion?

Am I correct that this presentation will take place Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 6:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time and 4:00 AM Mountain Daylight Time?

Wednesday, 11 March
11:00 - 11:45 CET
Digital Analytics Boosted With JMP® Integration to Google Cloud
Alfredo López Navarro, Data Lab Manager, Telefónica
Arne Ruhkamp, Senior Digital Analyst, Telefónica

Am I correct that this presentation is no longer on the agenda?

Tuesday, 10 March
13:00 - 16:30 CET

Introduction to JMP® Live: Use and Administration
Brian Corcoran, JMP Director of Research and Development, SAS
Dieter Pisot, JMP Principal System Engineer, SAS
Eric Hill, JMP Distinguished Software Developer, SAS

arati_mejdal
Staff
Hi Elaine,
Yes, your time zone conversion is correct. And the JMP Live presentation is still on the agenda. For those who are interested in using and managing JMP Live, tune in Tuesday at 13:00 CET. Links to the WebEx can be found via jmp.com/munich.
JohnMosier
Staff

I find this site to be pretty indispensable for figuring out time changes.

Diana_Levey
Staff

Loving today's talks too! If you're not watching, log on now. And for goodness sake, don't miss Sir David Spiegelhalter later. I'm so very excited to see his talk!