Jun 2, 2014
This add-in allows users to build their own simple add-ins for JMP.
1) In the box for Add-in ID, enter a unique ID for your add-in. This is typically in the form "com.companyname.yourusername.addinname"
2) For Display Name, enter the name for your add-in that you want shown in the Add-ins menu.
3) Click the "Browse for JSL File" button and locate the script for the add-in.
4) Click the "Browse for Output Directory" to set where to put your new add-in.
5) If you want to install the new add-in after it is built, check the box labeled "Install add-in after build".
6) Click the Build Add-in button. The new add-in will be placed in the directory shown for Output Directory.
Thank you Jeff, very helpful.