Welcome to the JMP User Community!

Ask questions, get answers, meet other JMP users
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning Resources

Latest Discussions

• How does JSL implement the sorting of memory arrays?

Thanks! dt = Open( "$SAMPLE_DATA/Big Class.jmp" ); ar = dt << GetAsMatrix( {2, 4} ); ar << Sort( By( 1 ), Order( Descending ), replace table );//?? Of course, this code is just a tr...

lala
    Discussions |
    May 14, 2024 2:12 AM
    33 views | 2 replies
  • get values linked to axis labels

Hello, I have a control chart that has 3 different label rows on the X-axis. Is there a way in JSL to get the values that are associated with these labels? For example, for label row 2 I want to get ...

HannesJ
    Discussions |
    May 14, 2024 1:10 AM
    204 views | 6 replies
  • How to address weak heredity in screening designs?

I'm about to prepare a DoE for a novel process which involves up to 11 continuous factors while one of these is hard to change. Since I'm trying to combine this with an effort to make the ideas behi...

bjoern_arnold
    Discussions |
    May 14, 2024 12:29 AM
    546 views | 9 replies
  • Modification of values of factor in DOE

I have run a DOE in which one factor is continuous and it has quadratic effect in the model. The range in -0.15 to +0.15, so JMP creates the DOE with -0.15, 0.00 and +0.15. The problem is that it ma...

bbenny7
    Discussions |
    May 13, 2024 11:57 PM
    22 views | 0 replies
  • Identify Same-Name Items in a List

I'm wondering if there's a slick way to identify items in a list that are duplicates of each other.  My list looks like this: values = {"ABC", "DEF", "Per", "Per", "Per", "Per", "Per", "XYZ",...

pmroz
    Discussions |
    May 13, 2024 10:06 PM
    60 views | 5 replies
view all discussions