cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
dainius
Level II

zoom out in graph builder

Hi all,

I am trying to zoom out in the graph builder mode - and have read the instructions.

They say just press ALT key twice or hold it while pressing the zoom key once - et voila, you get the original plot back with the original scale restored.

But it never happened to me! I am tweaking the same graph for 5 minutes now and it is frankly very annoying :).

Do I do something wrong or can anybody help with the solution maybe?

I just want to restore the original graph as it was when created.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: zoom out in graph builder

I think it's a double-click of the mouse with the magnifier tool, rather than a double-press of the Alt key.  I am also able to use the Alt + single-click to restore the view, testing with JMP 15.2.  What version of JMP are you using?

If all else fails, you can always right-click on the axes and choose "Revert Axis".  You will need to do this for both X and Y.

ThuongLe
Level IV

JMP 15.0 works with your suggestion. Confirmed!
Thuong Le
ih
Super User (Alumni) ih
Super User (Alumni)

Confirming what @danschikore observed, at least on Windows, using Alt + the magnifier tool seems to reset both axes.  An example:

Reset Axes with Magnifier.gif