cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

script extract table from report

Hello,

with a data table I use my script to generate report variability charts and Gauge RR calculations on each variable and By another variable. Then, because I don't understand how to script it, right button + ctrl on the first table on the report to build combined table. Same on the second table. Then I have 2 table I can join and work with with the second script...

Do you know how to script the step "build combined table" for all the results of the report?

Thanks!

How it works:

- open "CompleteData.jmp" and launch "first script". Select all variable you want from "X__5" to the end.

- "manually" extract results from all "the first" table of the report (the one with variability results). ctrl + right click and "build combined table (french translation)

- save those 2 table

- before launching "second script", change path in it so it fits to your configuration.

- launch second script. It will ask you twice to select a file. First select the table with Gauge RR results. Second select the other table.

- You got the final table I was looking for...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: script extract table from report

JMP Sample Note 46983 also provides an example for making a combined data table from a report.

Wendy

Wendy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ian_jmp
Staff

The script in this thread has an example of how to script 'Make Combined Data Table'. The trick is to know which display box in the report corresponds to an instance of the tables you want to save. For this part see 'View Display Tree' at http://www.jmp.com/support/help/Manipulating_Displays.shtml.

JMP Sample Note 46983 also provides an example for making a combined data table from a report.

Wendy

Wendy

Perfecto!

Thankyou both