Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
BaoyueLi
Level II

run JMP clinical report from JMP using JSL

HI,

I'm trying using below JSL to run  a JMPclincal review template, but did not make it. here is the JSL:

JMPclinicalreviewAPI:openreviewtemplate("the path\xx.jmpcrt"); //this is to open the JMPclinical review template. this worked.

JMPclinicalreviewAPI:runallreports; // this is to run the reports in the template. failed. the error message in log: "the namespace "reportRefNS" is not defined in access or evalation of 'reportRefNS:linkAnalysisTableToADSLTable', reportRefNS:linkAnalysisTableToADSLTable/*###*/(objRefNS:dmd) / *###*/ . ......".

any ideas on this?

Best,

Baoyue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_Xu
Staff

Re: run JMP clinical report from JMP using JSL

Hi Baoyue,

It should be related to the namespace of JSL statements, although I haven't completely figured out the backend mechanism, but the following statements tested fine on my computer.

Names Default To Here( 1 ); // Required
JMPClinicalReviewAPI:openReviewTemplate( "$CLINICAL_HOME\ReviewTemplates\Medical Monitoring Template.jmpcrt" );
JMPClinicalReviewAPI:runAllReports();

You may look forward to Chris's next Blog on JMPCAPI, he is the expert of JMP Global on JMPC. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @BaoyueLi ,

Which version of JMP Clinical are you using?

Chris Kirchberg, M.S.2
Data Scientist, Life Sciences - Global Technical Enablement
JMP Statistical Discovery, LLC. - Denver, CO
Tel: +1-919-531-9927 ▪ Mobile: +1-303-378-7419 ▪ E-mail: chris.kirchberg@jmp.com
www.jmp.com
BaoyueLi
Level II

it is JMP clinical 8.1 and JMP 15.2.1

Alex_Xu
Staff

Hi Baoyue,

It should be related to the namespace of JSL statements, although I haven't completely figured out the backend mechanism, but the following statements tested fine on my computer.

Names Default To Here( 1 ); // Required
JMPClinicalReviewAPI:openReviewTemplate( "$CLINICAL_HOME\ReviewTemplates\Medical Monitoring Template.jmpcrt" );
JMPClinicalReviewAPI:runAllReports();

You may look forward to Chris's next Blog on JMPCAPI, he is the expert of JMP Global on JMPC. 

BaoyueLi
Level II

that worked. thanks. I missed the first line. did not realize that it is so important here. 

BaoyueLi
Level II

I'm reading Chris's blog on JMPCAPI,  and that opens another door for me to generate reports automatically. Reallylooking forward to more updates.