cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
billi
Level V

replicate run

I have this design with 4 discrete factors with 3 levels and I got 9 runs without replicates. I am trying to add replicate to the design and when I added 1 replicate run, the number of runs doubled (from 9 to 18). I thought if I mention 1 then it will add 1 replicate run. I am wrong or this is adding 9 runs because I have dicrete factors?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: replicate run

You requested a minimum of 1 replicated run when you entered 1 into JMP. This caused the simple heuristics to change the Default and the User Specified number of runs to 18. So clicking Make Design produces the second data table that you show.

You can change this number of runs to 10 to get what you want.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You requested a minimum of 1 replicated run when you entered 1 into JMP. This caused the simple heuristics to change the Default and the User Specified number of runs to 18. So clicking Make Design produces the second data table that you show.

You can change this number of runs to 10 to get what you want.

billi
Level V

Thank you @Mark_Bailey it worked.