Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
SabrinaP
Level I

python code

Hello, 

I need the following file if someone can share it with me as I no longer have access to my installation package. If someone can kindly send it to me : sabrina.piedimonte@uhn.ca

I need this pacakge: jmp_score.py

found in: The file jmp_score.py that is needed to run your Python scoring application can be found in the Scoring/Python folder in your JMP installation folder. When deploying your models, copy jmp_score.py to the same location as your executable scoring code.

thanks!

Sabrina

6 REPLIES 6
txnelson
Super User

Re: python code

If you are still a licensed JMP user, you can contact JMP support and I am sure they will be able to help you out. If you are not a licensed JMP user, I do not see in the jmp_score.py any reference to this code being available to the public domain, so licensed JMP users should not send a copy.
Jim
SabrinaP
Level I

thanks, 

I do have a JMP license however i cannot find it in my files

txnelson
Super User

Contact jmp support and they will help you
Jim

Hi Jim, I realize that this is an old post but I thought maybe you could help me. I'm trying to find out how I can install the jmp_score python package.

When I copy Formula Depo Python code into a python file outside of JMP, the first thing it tells me, of course, is that it cannot import jmp_score as jmp, since I don't have it installed. I've tried looking for it online, but have found little useful information on it. Would you please be able to point me in the right direction?

All the best,

A

txnelson
Super User

I am not the correct person to deal with your issue.  I would wait a day or so, and if another Community Member does not provide you with the answer, then I would contact JMP Support directly.

Jim
Byron_JMP
Staff

On a Mac, the default path is: 

/Library/Application Support/JMP/17/scoring/Python/jmp_score.py

JMP Systems Engineer, Health and Life Sciences (Pharma)