cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
muhlig
Level I

non-parametrical 2 way Anova/mixed model with multiple comparisons

Do you know if JMP has any option to do a non-parametric kind of 2way Anova/mixed model analysis with the option for multiple comparisons and an adequate adjustment?

I have data of a rather dichotomous character which can’t be transformed into a Gaussian distribution and would therefore violate the assumptions of a regular ANOVA/mixed model analysis. I have measured Bilirubin at 5 Endpoints (28d, 31d, 35d, 42d and 56d) on two treatment levels (control, treatment). Its not a repeated measurements design but different subjects at each endpoint respectively. You will find a quick plot of the data attached to get a better understanding how the data are structured.

Im currently using JMP 15 pro, soon updating to 17, so any solutions possible in the latest version would also work. I also have SAS 9.4 running, so if any solution to this particular problem could only be provided in SAS I would also be happy to hear it! 

Thank you very much!

best Moritz 

1 REPLY 1
Byron_JMP
Staff

Re: non-parametrical 2 way Anova/mixed model with multiple comparisons

Maybe check in this direction for nonparametric comparisons. 

https://www.jmp.com/support/help/en/17.0/index.shtml#page/jmp/nonparametric-multiple-comparisons-rep...

Byron_JMP_0-1669839766942.png

JMP Systems Engineer, Health and Life Sciences (Pharma)