cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

issue jmp15

hello,

i'm using a script to extract some yield, it creates some html table, and one file including the summary of all data tested.

when I execute the script on my laptop win10 it's working perfectly, it's also working on my previous win7 machine few months ago and during few years.

I received last week a new win 7 workstation but as soon as I start the script a pop up is opened to ask my to save the data table.

there is something to configure on JMP15 or win7 Environnement to avoid this pop up to come?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: issue jmp15

hi Craige_Hales,

I was able to fix the issue with me script, thank to your post.

the problem is not what you describe, but simply the fact that my JMP version present on win7 as a French language selected instead of English like it's on my win10 machine.

thank you to take time to answer to my post and also to fix it.

Regards

Stéphane

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Craige_Hales
Super User

Not sure, I think it might be this preference, which I think is easy to accidentally turn on when a new copy of JMP is installed.

I try to never turn it on because it prevents JMP from starting fresh each time.

(save session should be never, not always)

capture.png

Craige

hi Craige_Hales,

I was able to fix the issue with me script, thank to your post.

the problem is not what you describe, but simply the fact that my JMP version present on win7 as a French language selected instead of English like it's on my win10 machine.

thank you to take time to answer to my post and also to fix it.

Regards

Stéphane