cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
OneNorthJMP
Level V

delta sigma analysis

DSA.png

I am trying to replicate the simliar Delta Sigma Analysis like table & chart above. Is there any easy way in JMP able to achieve that to perform delta sigma analysis? 

Compare 2 groups of parametric data and calculate delta sigma for each parametric data. 

3 REPLIES 3
P_Bartell
Level VIII

Re: delta sigma analysis

It's not clear to me what the charts are showing from a computational point of view...but from a process performance visualization perspective, if you're attempting to show how a variety of critical to quality characteristics compare from a mean/variance/process capability analysis perspective I suggest taking a look at the multitude of data visualization capabilities in the JMP Process Capability or Process Screening platforms. You may be able to make your practical decisions or realize your information sharing requirements using one or more of these platforms and subplatforms in each.

OneNorthJMP
Level V

The objective is to compare 2 similar process with same set of parameters. 1 is used as baseline (reference), another is the new for comparing the delta sigma difference, in order to find out is there any significant difference between 2 process. I try to use JMP process capability or process screening, it only give me within process variation, but not comparing two process difference.
txnelson
Super User

Just as someone developed your Spotfire template, the development of a JMP Dashboard would be possible.  Knowledge of the input data structures, coupled with what the precise algorithms would allow the development of the Dashboard.

Jim