cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
2kjalcantara
Level I

can someone help me run association analysis

Hi. I don't have access to pro JMP, only using trial. I wonder if someone can help me run associate analysis for an excel data I'm working on. need it urgently. please @everyone
I attached the excel file and the prompt instructions that is required. Please email me the results. I badly need screenshots of working on the prompt instructions. Thank you
email: 2kjalcantara@gmail.com

1 REPLY 1
2kjalcantara
Level I

Re: can someone help me run association analysis

Prompt:

Problem 2.1 You may notice that this data looks different to how the data looked in our demonstration video; this format is called a Stacked Column, and JMP Pro can handle it in much the same way it did our practice file, so donā€™t worry. In JMP Proā€™s of Association Analysis tool procedure, move Label into the Item field and TransactionID into the ID field, and set the Minimum Confidence to 0.45. Before you run the tool, take a screenshot of the Association Analysis settings window and paste it in the space below:

Problem 2.2 Click OK to run the tool. Take a screenshot of the Rules list, and paste it into the space below.

Problem 2.3 Make sure the Rules list is sorted by Confidence, Largest to Smallest (if not, click the column title until the sorting is correct), then describe the first Association Rule in ā€œif-then customers are likely toā€ format in the space below.

Problem 2.4 What do you notice about the first half-dozen rules? Do they have something in common? What does this suggest about customersā€™ prioritization of the accessories and features?

Problem 2.5 Sort the chart by Lift from largest and smallest. Again consider the first few rules; do they suggest any interesting relationships? Hint: donā€™t just describe a particular Association Rule, but look for a trend across Association Rule