cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
konradkk
Level III

basic JMP vs JMP Clinical

Hello,

I got a question whether the basic JMP version has enough capability to analyse Adverse Events or only JMP Clinical would be the option?

Thank you,

Konrad

6 REPLIES 6

Re: basic JMP vs JMP Clinical

Hi @konradkk,

How were you looking to analyze Adverse Events? What is the structure of your data?

Best,

Chris

Chris Kirchberg, M.S.2
Data Scientist, Life Sciences - Global Technical Enablement
JMP Statistical Discovery, LLC. - Denver, CO
Tel: +1-919-531-9927 ▪ Mobile: +1-303-378-7419 ▪ E-mail: chris.kirchberg@jmp.com
www.jmp.com
konradkk
Level III

Hi Chris,

at this point I am just waiting for the data but I would assume the structure would be a standard one. The analyzes would be more towards testing for differences in recent years vs past historical.

Thank you,

Konrad

Do you know if the data will delivered as a single file? What kinds of statistical analyses are you planning to perform? Specific visualizations you might want? Will you compare to other drugs as well?

Since you will be comparing to historical data, will you use the study name as the comarision (the model effect)?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Kirchberg, M.S.2
Tel: +1-919-531-9927 ▪ Mobile: +1-303-378-7419 ▪ E-mail: chris.kirchberg@jmp.com
www.jmp.com
konradkk
Level III

Hi Chris,

I don't know yet but I hope it is a single file. I was thinking to start with the Wilcoxon tests as to compare the annual AEs rates over time. At this time the idea is to just get an idea of the trend and if significant differences are happening. No other drugs or study name will be used.

Thank you,

Konrad

Hi Konrad,

Given this, I would say JMP would be fine for what you are looking to do.

Hope that helps.

Best,

Chris

Chris Kirchberg, M.S.2
www.jmp.com
konradkk
Level III

Thank you very much Chris,

Konrad