cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
natalie_
Level V

Zooming Out

Hi Everyone,

I realize what I am asking might be super obvious, but I can't figure it out.  How do I zoom out of a report or a journal?  I have huge multivariate matrices and they don't fit on the screen.  I would like to be able to zoom out, but I can't find it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson
Super User

Re: Zooming Out

Natalie,
JMP has the Magnifier Tool that allows one to zoom in and out of a particular graph, but for table displays, they are controlled by the font and font size specified in the preferences. The only other way that I can see that you could accomplish what you want, would be to increase the resolution of your monitor
Jim

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
txnelson
Super User

Natalie,
JMP has the Magnifier Tool that allows one to zoom in and out of a particular graph, but for table displays, they are controlled by the font and font size specified in the preferences. The only other way that I can see that you could accomplish what you want, would be to increase the resolution of your monitor
Jim
natalie_
Level V

I am suprised there isn't a way to zoom out, but thank you for getting back to me!  I learned that I can turn the correlation matrix into a data table, and then from that I load that into Excel to see the correlations.

Thanks again.

louv
Staff (Retired)

Hello,

I use the color map on correlations to maximize the screen real estate in such instances.

Untitled.jpg

natalie_
Level V

Thank you for telling me that!  I am actually trying to make colour maps :)