cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
feldybikes
Level II

Where is Move Right in the Graph Builder

I'd like to make a dual axis graph with the graph builder (not overlay plot). It seems the steps are:

1. Put something in the x axis

2. Put something in the y axis

3. Put another something in the axis. Now there are two graphs on top of each other.

4. Right click *somewhere* around the y-axis and there will be a "Move Right" option that appears.

But no matter where I click, I can't seem to find this option. I think I might be able to solve this by editing the script, but that seems to add unnecessarily steps.

Assuming this still works with my version (below), can someone maybe post a screenshot of exactly where I should click or otherwise correct me?

Using JMP 12..0 (64 bit) on Windows 7 Enterprise.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Where is Move Right in the Graph Builder

Not sure if this matters, but I am using JMP 12.2.0.  The "Move Right" option is there as shown below.  Right click over the values in the Y axis to initiate.

12416_pastedImage_0.png

If this doesn't work I would suggest reporting it as a bug, but first upgrade to JMP 12.2 and see if this issue still exists.

HTH.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not sure if this matters, but I am using JMP 12.2.0.  The "Move Right" option is there as shown below.  Right click over the values in the Y axis to initiate.

12416_pastedImage_0.png

If this doesn't work I would suggest reporting it as a bug, but first upgrade to JMP 12.2 and see if this issue still exists.

HTH.

feldybikes
Level II

Thanks so much. That does it. The error I was making was to put the two y's as separate stacked graphs rather than superimposed on each other. Your picture helped me figure this out.