cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Steven_Moore
Level VI

Waterfall Charts Revisited

12696_Waterfall Example.gif

I am trying to create a waterfall chart using the Graph Builder platform.  This is what I have so far.  I now have two issues to resolve:  How to change the color or any of the bars;  I want the Potential and Actual bars to be blue, Loss bars to be red, and any credit bars to be green.  Also, I want the labels showing in the white space to not be shown.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks!

Steve
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Waterfall Charts Revisited

Have you tried using Brady's Add-in for waterfall charts?

https://community.jmp.com/docs/DOC-6235

I think at its core it's using the graph builder like you are trying to do.  Might save you some time.

Best,

M

Steven_Moore
Level VI

Re: Waterfall Charts Revisited

Michael,  Yes, I have tried the add-in by Brady Brady. however, there appear to be some problems;  A.)  There is no hot spot to save a script, so you have to regenerate the waterfall chart(s) individually every time you update the data.  I have 21 charts I need to update at least twice per week.  B.)  You cannot copy and paste the charts to PowerPoint.  When I try, I only get the grid to paste with an error message (Graphics script reported errors in log) without the bars.

Steve