cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Vertical scrolling keeps going after I release the mouse

(JMP 13.2.1 64-bit on Windows 10 Home)

Hi,

Since the release of the update prior to my current version, the vertical scrolling behavior when moving up and down a data table has become very strange. I have never seen this in any other application. If I click and drag the scrollbar slider with the mouse and let go, scrolling *sometimes* continues. It starts fast at first and then slows down. I don't know what I am doing to make this happen and I haven't found a way to stop it once it has started. I just have to wait for it to stop. In a table with 500,000+ rows it is very annoying (I've had to wait up to 5 seconds).

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

John.

12 REPLIES 12
LeeR
Level II

Re: Vertical scrolling keeps going after I release the mouse

JMP® Pro 12.2.0 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit (10.0.17763.0)

jschroedl
Staff

As a test would you try and see if the scrolling misbehaves after you have increases or decreases the JMP font sizes? Shift+Ctrl+<plus> and Shif+Ctrl+<minus>
LeeR
Level II

It's been pretty stable today, I haven't had the issue at all regardless of font size