cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Vertical scrolling keeps going after I release the mouse

(JMP 13.2.1 64-bit on Windows 10 Home)

Hi,

Since the release of the update prior to my current version, the vertical scrolling behavior when moving up and down a data table has become very strange. I have never seen this in any other application. If I click and drag the scrollbar slider with the mouse and let go, scrolling *sometimes* continues. It starts fast at first and then slows down. I don't know what I am doing to make this happen and I haven't found a way to stop it once it has started. I just have to wait for it to stop. In a table with 500,000+ rows it is very annoying (I've had to wait up to 5 seconds).

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

John.

12 REPLIES 12
LeeR
Level II

Re: Vertical scrolling keeps going after I release the mouse

JMP® Pro 12.2.0 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit (10.0.17763.0)

jschroedl
Staff

As a test would you try and see if the scrolling misbehaves after you have increases or decreases the JMP font sizes? Shift+Ctrl+<plus> and Shif+Ctrl+<minus>
LeeR
Level II

It's been pretty stable today, I haven't had the issue at all regardless of font size