cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Kynda
Level III

Sub-sampling data analysis in JMP

In Biology (Plant Sci. and Agriculture) usually we have sub-sampling data for replicates. It's very difficult to analyze these data in commonly use Stat S/W (SPSS/Minitab) because MSS(Error) is calculating wrongly. 
 Without taking averages of samsamples, the easiest S/W for this is using JMP and I need some assistance for this.
 I've found very useful Youtube video about subsampling in JMP  (CRD: Single Factor design) 

Could you please be kind enough to show me; how linear model and ANOVA table looks like for below situations, when there are sub-samplings for each replicates, and how can I analyze data in JMP for these designs (with sub samplings!!!).

CRD: Two Factor Repeated Measures (with sub samplings!!!).

I've collected data for above designs and have to analyze them now. I'm not Fan of "R" so planning to use JMP.

I would be so much grateful if you could help me with this.
0 REPLIES 0