cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
burakbagdatli
Level III

Slider Boxes similar to the Range Sliders on the Constraint Profiler Platform

I would like to create sliders such as the ones created in Contour Profiler platform:

burakbagdatli_1-1616292931075.png

I believe the Slider Bar used here is not documented because each row would need their own minimums and maximums and set value so I have no idea to achieve something like that with the documented Slider Box. I found a "Get N" function that returns the number of sliders in a slider box, but I cannot find any documentation for having multiple sliders in a slider box.

I tried to create journals from it but I could never get it to run as a piece of JSL code.

I like the fact that it has ranges and a set value in the middle. It also can create a mark in the middle for a reference value for example. I cannot build something like this from the usual Slider Box or Range Slider Box.

Has anyone managed to create such sliders using JSL?

What we see of the real world is not the unvarnished real world but a model of the real world, constructed so it is useful for dealing with the real world. —Richard Dawkins
1 REPLY 1
ih
Super User (Alumni) ih
Super User (Alumni)

Re: Slider Boxes similar to the Range Sliders on the Constraint Profiler Platform

You can build that with a table of slider boxes.  This might get you started:

names default to here(1);

dt = Open("$Sample_data/iris.jmp");
cols = dt << get column names(numeric);
sliderval = list();

New Window("Slider Test",
	tb = table box(
		cName = string col box("Name",{}),
		cSlider = col box("Slider",{})
	)
);

for(c=1, c<= n items(cols), c++,