cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Several Error Messages trying GLMM

Hi, I'm trying to run a Generalized Linear Mixed Model with some presence/absence data, blocking for specific sites, because I have repeated measures. However, whenever I try to run the analysis with just the fewest variables possible, it gives me an error message of

"Argument must contain data table reference in access or evaluation of 'Current Data Table', Current Data Table/*###*/(subtables[i])".

I haven't seen any option to code anything, and I definitely have the table open that it's referencing, so any help would be much appreciated! Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Georg
Level VII

Re: Several Error Messages trying GLMM

Welcome to the community @BivariateSet910 

Looks to me that the data type is not correct that you specify in "Current Data Table()",

like when providing a string when table is expected, see example. So in below case "dt" would be a proper argument.

dt= open("$SAMPLE_DATA\Big Class.jmp");

dt_name ="Big Class";

show(type(dt));
show(type(dt_name));

Current Data Table(dt_name) << Distribution();
Georg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Georg
Level VII

Welcome to the community @BivariateSet910 

Looks to me that the data type is not correct that you specify in "Current Data Table()",

like when providing a string when table is expected, see example. So in below case "dt" would be a proper argument.

dt= open("$SAMPLE_DATA\Big Class.jmp");

dt_name ="Big Class";

show(type(dt));
show(type(dt_name));

Current Data Table(dt_name) << Distribution();
Georg
txnelson
Super User

If you want to use the string

dt_name = "Big Class";

as your Current Data Table, you have to use the Data Table() function to indicate it is a data table.

Current Data Table( Data Table( dt_name ) ) ;
Jim