Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
chanson
Level I

Setting control as baseline

Hello!

I'm trying to create a dose-response curve with 3 drugs and 2 controls (positive and negative). I need to set the positive as 100% and the negative as 0%, but I don't know how to do this and how to alter the data from the 3 drugs to be within the ranges of the controls. 

I have no experience with JMP and don't understand the script, so are there any basic ways I can do this?

Thanks so much!

1 REPLY 1
Thierry_S
Super User

Re: Setting control as baseline

Hi,
Could you confirm that you have curves (e.g. dose responses) for both your drugs and for your controls? Also, does your data look like the image below (for one drug only in this example)?

Thierry_S_0-1617515461141.png

If it is the case, I would recommend using the Specialized Modeling > Fit Curves platform to compare the curves, including relative potency. If you still need to scale your Drug data, you can use the parameters from the the Fit Curves (Sigmoid > Logistic 4 P) output to retrieve the Minimum (Lower Asymptote of NEG), and the Maximum (Upper Asymptote of POS). I would also recommend that you read the following chapter: https://www.jmp.com/support/help/en/16.0/#page/jmp/fit-curve.shtml.

Best,

TS

Best,

TS

Thierry R. Sornasse