cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Rob128
Level II

Saving graph distribution and window generated by script.

Hello, 

Here is my issue.

I wrote different script to analyse a lot of datatable.

Some scripts are generating Graph distribution and others are generating Window with specified data calculated.

//*First type of graphics generated that fit in a project*/
New Window( "Distribution du target status", H List Box( For( p = 2, p <= dim, p++, nom = "target_status " || Char( p ); col = Column( nom ); corner = Contains(cornerList, nom); If ( corner == 0, Distribution( Uniform Scaling( 1 ), Continuous Distribution( Column( col ), Show Percents( 1 ), Show Counts( 1 ) ) ); ); ); ) );

/******************************************************************************/
/* Second type of data that doesn't fit in a project */
/Display wrong data
title = "Statistic status";
content1 = Text Box( "Nombre de target status valide : " );
content2 = Text Box( v );
content3 = Text Box( "Nombre de target status non valide : " );
content4 = Text Box( c );
//content5 = Text Box( "Nombre de bavure : " );
//content6 = Text Box( b );
//content7 = Text Box( "No target in previous range : ");
//content8 = Text Box( n );
content9 = Text Box( "Ratio : " );
content10 = Text Box( r );
New Window( title, content1, content2, content3, content4, /*content5, content6, content7, content8,*/ content9, content10 );

I'm using  7 scripts that are generating 15 different data analysis. I would like to save, the datatable modified, graphics distribution generated and windows generated in one .pdf. 

At the moment I'm clicing a lot to save data table and distrubtion graph associated in a project, and I screen shot windows that can't go in project.

File > New > Project or Ctrl + Shift + P

It's a huge waste of time. I need to find a way to save everything in a .pdf where I can read vertically form top to bottom each graphics in order I generated them.

Ps : I think I can merge all my sript in one if It could help...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson
Super User

Re: Saving graph distribution and window generated by script.

What you need to do, is,

1. At the beginning of your script, open a JMP Journal

ex: 

myJournal = New Window( "Journal", << journal );

2. As you generate your data tables and results, move a copy to the above mentioned JMP Journal

3. At the end of your processing, all you have to do is to save the JMP Journal to a PDF format.

Jim

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
txnelson
Super User

What you need to do, is,

1. At the beginning of your script, open a JMP Journal

ex: 

myJournal = New Window( "Journal", << journal );

2. As you generate your data tables and results, move a copy to the above mentioned JMP Journal

3. At the end of your processing, all you have to do is to save the JMP Journal to a PDF format.

Jim
Rob128
Level II