cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Archy
Level II

Response surface VS Mixture response surface

Hello Gentlemen,

I am writing because I am a little confused about the options that there are in JMP. I am trying to evaluate a DOE and the construction of the model Effect there are several option like response surface which is by default but I did a comparison with Minitab and I found different results between both softwares but I think the Minitab result is the good one because it is more according to the factor plots that I have previously so I started to play a little bit with the option and I found that mixture response surface was the closest one. Why is this happening? I tried to find more information about that in the JMP tutorial and there is lack of information

Note: my DOE is built by 4 factors and I’ve several response

Best regards

FactorialFactorialParetoPareto

21 REPLIES 21
Archy
Level II

Re: Response surface VS Mixture response surface

Hello Billy,

I am not using JMP pro, where could i find more tutorials about  K-fold cross-validation in JMP? i don't know how can i modify k-fold?

Re: Response surface VS Mixture response surface

Hi Archy,

Because you can find k-fold cross-validation in virtually every modeling platform it would be bette to research it on your own.  You can either search JMP help or search via google (k-fold cross-validation JMP) and you will see several links for information and some helpful youtube videos as well.

Best,

Bill