cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
yanee
Level III

Report out of control point from control chart

I have control chart that applied test 1,2,5, and 6.  There are some data point failed this limit.

I use alarm script and be able to get the message in the log. How can I send that message to the new table ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Byron_JMP
Staff

Re: Report out of control point from control chart

4 REPLIES 4

I'm not sure what kind of message you are attempting to retrieve from the log, but you can see the test failures in the summary table.  From the red triangle, select Save Summaries.

yanee
Level III

this is the type of message i wan to report. I get it in the log. Need to report it out in the new window so I can save it.

Out of Control for test 1 in column RX_POWER_MON_ERROR in sample 25
Out of Control for test 6 in column RX_POWER_MON_ERROR in sample 30

Byron_JMP
Staff

@tonya_mauldin 's solution gives you a table with all the alarms, plus other useful information, and its super easy to script.

after you get the summary table, select the rows that don't have an alarm and delete them.  This table is convenient because each row and all the alarms from the data table are on one line instead of getting a line for every individual alarm for each row of the data.

JMP Systems Engineer, Health and Life Sciences (Pharma)
Byron_JMP
Staff