cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
k_bott
Level I

Repeated measures ANOVA in JMP

Greetings -

We'd like to add a repeated measures ANOVA to the analyses that our introductory bio students use. I've found two examples via JMP (help manual within JMP 10, attached,re and also the JMP website, here: http://www.jmp.com/support/notes/30/584.html) -- which each seem to go about this in a different way (in terms of process).

So - wondering what method other users choose for repeated measures ANOVA. (Our students will be doing a basic crossover design - e.g. take three treatments and apply to the same 9 plants.)

Thanks -

-kristin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
julian
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: Repeated measures ANOVA in JMP

Hi K.Bott,

I realize this post is a few years old, but if you (or others) are still looking for an easy way to add repeated measures ANOVA to your course (one-way, or factorial) I just posted a repeated measures ANOVA add-in to simplify the process. You can find the add-in here:

Full Factorial Repeated Measures ANOVA Add-In

I hope this helps,

julian

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
julian
Community Manager Community Manager

Hi K.Bott,

I realize this post is a few years old, but if you (or others) are still looking for an easy way to add repeated measures ANOVA to your course (one-way, or factorial) I just posted a repeated measures ANOVA add-in to simplify the process. You can find the add-in here:

Full Factorial Repeated Measures ANOVA Add-In

I hope this helps,

julian

LeoDurante
Level I

Hello Julian, thanks for this post, it helped me a lot. I was just wondering how you would report those results for a two-way repeated measurements ANOVA, what kind of number would your report for SSerror for example?

Cheers,

Leo.