Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
k_bott
Level I

Repeated measures ANOVA in JMP

Greetings -

We'd like to add a repeated measures ANOVA to the analyses that our introductory bio students use. I've found two examples via JMP (help manual within JMP 10, attached,re and also the JMP website, here: http://www.jmp.com/support/notes/30/584.html) -- which each seem to go about this in a different way (in terms of process).

So - wondering what method other users choose for repeated measures ANOVA. (Our students will be doing a basic crossover design - e.g. take three treatments and apply to the same 9 plants.)

Thanks -

-kristin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
julian
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: Repeated measures ANOVA in JMP

Hi K.Bott,

I realize this post is a few years old, but if you (or others) are still looking for an easy way to add repeated measures ANOVA to your course (one-way, or factorial) I just posted a repeated measures ANOVA add-in to simplify the process. You can find the add-in here:

Full Factorial Repeated Measures ANOVA Add-In

I hope this helps,

julian

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
julian
Community Manager Community Manager

Hi K.Bott,

I realize this post is a few years old, but if you (or others) are still looking for an easy way to add repeated measures ANOVA to your course (one-way, or factorial) I just posted a repeated measures ANOVA add-in to simplify the process. You can find the add-in here:

Full Factorial Repeated Measures ANOVA Add-In

I hope this helps,

julian

LeoDurante
Level I

Hello Julian, thanks for this post, it helped me a lot. I was just wondering how you would report those results for a two-way repeated measurements ANOVA, what kind of number would your report for SSerror for example?

Cheers,

Leo.