cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Recode Column Names - Save Script?

Hello,

Using JMP 15 Pro and it does not seem that with the Recode Column Names feature under Cols > Utilities > Recode Column Names there is an option to save the script to a script window or clipboard for future use. This option is readily available with the Recode feature for recoding column values but I can't seem to find something similar for saving the script from Recode Column Names as shown below. Am I missing something obvious? The Publish to Formula Depot command doesn't seem to be very helpful here.

I was looking to quickly script the use of a mapping table for renaming some columns but may have to go about it a different way. Thanks for any advice!

Tritonx4_0-1592945331132.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Recode Column Names - Save Script?

Thanks for inquiring about this feature.  At the present time, you can't save the script for Recode Column Names. There is an open request to add this ability in the future.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Recode Column Names - Save Script?

Thanks for inquiring about this feature.  At the present time, you can't save the script for Recode Column Names. There is an open request to add this ability in the future.