cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Nick_N
Level II

Receiving HTTP/2 403 Error when publishing to JMP Public

Hello,

I would like to publish my first post to JMP Public (I'd like to use it to teach a class), but I receive the following error "HTTP/2 403" after entering my SAS profile credentials into the "Publish" dialog box on JMP 14.3 (Macintosh).  I double checked the username and password.

Is this a common problem with a work around?

Thanks,

Nick Newman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Receiving HTTP/2 403 Error when publishing to JMP Public

Hi Nick,

You will need to use JMP 15 to be able to publish to JMP Public. Older versions of JMP are not able to publish due to extra security checks that have been added to JMP Public

Thanks

Dieter

-dieter

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

I've seen this before in which a company's IT group was blocking access to JMP Public.  If possible, could you try again after disconnecting from VPN (if applicable).  Also, please try accessing JMP Public at home to confirm.

Nick_N
Level II

Thanks - I'm using it from home and I'll look into our router.

Hi Nick,

You will need to use JMP 15 to be able to publish to JMP Public. Older versions of JMP are not able to publish due to extra security checks that have been added to JMP Public

Thanks

Dieter

-dieter
Nick_N
Level II

Dieter,
Thanks - once I was able to update JMP, it worked.
Nick