cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Chily
Level III

Q: change column info value sort then save html will become not interactive?

Hi 

I have one question and it seems to be a bug, any solution?

I sort the data by STOP_TIME

Then change LOT_NO value order to ROW order Levels and draw charts

sort.jpg

Then draw control chart and save to interactive HTML, but it becomes not interactive!

not interactive.jpg

Could you help to check this issue? attach file is data table and chart. Thank you.

Regards, Chily

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Q: change column info value sort then save html will become not interactive?

Hi @Chily 

It seems that the row order levels property is not supported in interactive html. You can see a log message (View > Log).

133653.png

If you uncheck 'Row Order Levels' and then set 'Custom Order', you can save as interactive html.

133711.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Q: change column info value sort then save html will become not interactive?

Hi @Chily 

It seems that the row order levels property is not supported in interactive html. You can see a log message (View > Log).

133653.png

If you uncheck 'Row Order Levels' and then set 'Custom Order', you can save as interactive html.

133711.png

Chily
Level III

Thank you, yuichi_katsumur.

Hi all - i can confirm that the Row Order Levels option will be supported in the interactive HTML output in the next major release of JMP. (JMP 18, due to be released in spring of 2024). This means that the report will remain interactive after you have exported it to the web. You can see this in action now if you have access to the Early Adopter program.