Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted

Python Integration Not Sending Data Table

Hi all, 

When running a JSL script and trying to send the variables into Python to run a script in the R console there, I get the following errors in the log: 

/**********/
# Import the numpy module for array and matrix support
import numpy as _JMPnp
/**********/
/**********/
# Import the scipy module for scientific computing support
import scipy as _JMPsp
/**********/
/**********/
# Import the pandas module for Series/Data Frame support
import pandas as _JMPpd
/**********/
Unable to import the 'numpy' Python module
Unable to import the 'scipy' Python module
Unable to import the 'pandas' Python module

x = 1;

This means that Python cannot read the open data from the JSL script. How do I get my data to open within Python. The JSL script is attached. 

I've even tried to change my system path to make sure it is running through anaconda: 

Python Submit("\[
import sys
sys.path=['', 'C:\\Users\\mikha\\anaconda3\\python38.zip', 'C:\\Users\\mikha\\anaconda3\\DLLs', 'C:\\Users\\mikha\\anaconda3\\lib', 'C:\\Users\\mikha\\anaconda3', 'C:\\Users\\mikha\\AppData\\Roaming\\Python\\Python38\\site-packages', 'C:\\Users\\mikha\\anaconda3\\lib\\site-packages', 'C:\\Users\\mikha\\anaconda3\\lib\\site-packages\\win32', 'C:\\Users\\mikha\\anaconda3\\lib\\site-packages\\win32\\lib', 'C:\\Users\\mikha\\anaconda3\\lib\\site-packages\\Pythonwin']
import numpy as _JMPnp
import scipy as _JMPsp
import pandas as _JMPpd
]\");

This should be really simple function in reality ... 

Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: Python Integration Not Sending Data Table

What version of JMP are you using?

-Jeff
Highlighted

Re: Python Integration Not Sending Data Table

JMP 15.1.0

I really don't think the version number is the issue. JMP is not initiating numpy, pandas or scipy in python so there is no way the global variables can be exported. 

Article Labels