cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New to using JMP? Hit the ground running with the Early User Edition of Discovery Summit. Register now, free of charge.
Register for our Discovery Summit 2024 conference, Oct. 21-24, where you’ll learn, connect, and be inspired.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
frankderuyck
Level VI

Process Capability - Summary report: color of process stability column

I made a process capability analysis of 7 processes. Although the 7th process is very unstable with stability index = 1,30 in the summary report it is labeled as green where is should be red as in the process performance report, see below. Is it possible to adjust the color of the Stability Index (SI) column to red according to the SI target?

frankderuyck_0-1615470221040.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Process Capability - Summary report: color of process stability column

You are sending JMP mixed messages.  I see 6 different rules.  4 of them contradict each other.  You have a rule for 

x > 1,67

x >= 1

x > 1

x >= 0

My guess is that JMP is either following the first rule or the last rule.  It can't possibly follow all 4 of these at the same time.  Try deleting the contradictory rules and see what you get.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

To adjust the coloring rules, go to File->Preferences.  Click on Reports on the left.  Click the manage Rules button on the right.  Select Stability Index.  Click Edit.

tonya_mauldin0_1-1615472401099.png

frankderuyck
Level VI

Hi Tonya, unfortunately still a problem, below my settings: SI </= 1 --> green and SI > 1 --> red 

frankderuyck_0-1615496349703.png

frankderuyck_1-1615496413392.png

and I get this ??

frankderuyck_2-1615496511493.png

You are sending JMP mixed messages.  I see 6 different rules.  4 of them contradict each other.  You have a rule for 

x > 1,67

x >= 1

x > 1

x >= 0

My guess is that JMP is either following the first rule or the last rule.  It can't possibly follow all 4 of these at the same time.  Try deleting the contradictory rules and see what you get.

frankderuyck
Level VI

frankderuyck
Level VI

Tonya, It is OK, I need to delete irrelevant condiions