Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
Tporat
Level I

Problem installing JMP 15 Pro on WIndows 10

I am trying to install JMP 15 Pro (educational license) on a WIndows 10 Dell Vostro 5468 laptop (i5-7200U 16GB ram) . 

Windows 10 x64 1909 

When I run Setup.exe , even as administrator, nothing happens.

No installation window pops up. The setup.exe doesn't appear in the Windows task manager.

I have tried to create an exception for the JMP folder in my Avast antivirus, as well as disable the antivirus completely.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
stan_koprowski
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: Problem installing JMP 15 Pro on WIndows 10

Hi @Tporat ,

I suggest opening a technical support track (support@jmp.com) so they can help isolate the cause of your errors.

While you wait for a response from JMP Technical support you can verify the following:

Please refer to the JMP system requirements for additional details to verify the OS is supported with the JMP Student Edition.

Additionally, if you are indeed running JMP 15 Pro verify the Windows OS version is supported.

cheers,

Stan

Highlighted
Craige_Hales
Staff (Retired)

Re: Problem installing JMP 15 Pro on WIndows 10

also try running from a CMD window and see if you get some messages. I found it was necessary to use a UNC name rather than a drive letter, something like this:

\\vboxsvr\windowsshare\SASSoftwareDepot15\JMP\JMP\15_0\Windows\setup.exe

Craige
Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.