cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
marcokunzelmann
Level III

Overlay plot -> how to change sections?

Hello,

sorry for that trival question but I can't find a solution for that by myself 

I have created an overlay plot with two axis (retention time and masses). The response (intensity) is displayed as different colors. So far so good everything works fine, but unfortunately the ranges for each color are already given and I'd like to change them.

For example 1-2 is red and 2-3 is green and so on, I'd like to have 1-1.5 red 1.5-3.0 green.That should be possible, but how?

Greetings!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
marcokunzelmann
Level III

Re: Overlay plot -> how to change sections?

Sorry for the late answer, that is my result. I grouped the intensities together into four levels and display them now in an overlay plot. Would be even better if each intensity value could be represented with a different color intensity, maybe that's also possible, but I'm ok with that!9203_Milkspike PLS Loadingplot.png

Greetings!

/Marco

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

I'm having a hard time visualizing what you've created. Which platform are you using?

Can you post a picture of what you've gotten so far?

-Jeff

-Jeff
marcokunzelmann
Level III

Sorry for the late answer, that is my result. I grouped the intensities together into four levels and display them now in an overlay plot. Would be even better if each intensity value could be represented with a different color intensity, maybe that's also possible, but I'm ok with that!9203_Milkspike PLS Loadingplot.png

Greetings!

/Marco