cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
_Mel
Level II

Opening JMP Home Window opens other windows

Has any had an issue where they open the JMP Home Windows and it opens other graphs and data tables, and runs scripts you created ages ago? The most odd thing being most of what is opening I have deleted from my computer (graphs, data table, and scripts).

I've tried uninstalling and installing JMP, as well as rebooting my computer a million times. Any help is appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Opening JMP Home Window opens other windows

Did you save a 'session script?'

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Did you save a 'session script?'

_Mel
Level II

@Mark_Bailey 

I was unsure what a session script was before you posed the question. I did some reading on it, and this seems to be what is causing the windows to open up. I can't find a way to delete these or stop them from happening. Do you know how to stop sessions scripts from occurring when I open JMP?

See this Help.

_Mel
Level II

@Mark_Bailey 

Thank you for your help! It turns out that a session script was saved to one of my data tables. As soon as I renamed it, JMP stopped running the previously deleted script.