cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
AngeloF88
Level II

Non-linear mixed model

Hello everyone, 

I have used JMP11 Pro in order to do the Linear mixed model. Now, I would like to do a Non-linear Mixed model. What is the JMP procedure? 

Thank you so much, 

Angelo 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jiancao
Staff

Re: Non-linear mixed model

JMP Pro doesn't currently support non-linear mixed models. If you have access to SAS/STAT, PROC NLMIXED handles models in which the fixed or random effects enter nonlinearly. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jiancao
Staff

JMP Pro doesn't currently support non-linear mixed models. If you have access to SAS/STAT, PROC NLMIXED handles models in which the fixed or random effects enter nonlinearly. 

mmccollough18
Level II

Being that this question was addressed in 2016, I would like to follow up - is it still the case that JMP Pro does not support that analysis of non-linear mixed models?

jiancao
Staff

Thanks for your inquiry . JMP Pro16 still doesn't yet have the non-linear mixed models.

ron_horne
Super User (Alumni)

Dear @AngeloF88 ,

Can this Generalized  linear mixed model add in help?  

I found it useful in the past, but it will depend on what exact model you want to run.