cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Ch_Mani23
Level I

Need help to add Cp, Cpk Values as label in Red Box together with other statistics KPI

Ch_Mani23_0-1721240204658.png

5 REPLIES 5
txnelson
Super User

Re: Need help to add Cp, Cpk Values as label in Red Box together with other statistics KPI

You can add the information you want by using << Add Graphic Script to your Graph Builder.  Here is an example taken from the Scripting Index that shows how to add items to the FrameBox of the output display.

Names Default To Here( 1 );
Open( "$SAMPLE_DATA/Big Class.jmp" );
biv = Bivariate(
	Y( :weight ),
	X( :height ),
	FitLine
);
rbiv = biv << report;
framebox = rbiv[frame box( 1 )];
framebox <<
Add Graphics Script(
	Transparency( 0.5 );
	Fill Color( {1.0, 0.5, 0.0} );
	Polygon( [60, 72, 57], [75, 120, 120] );
);

In this example, it draws a polygon, in your example, you can change the polygon out for a Text() function.  Additionally, your output will have 4 FrameBoxes, one for each of the separate levels of your Y Grouping column.

Jim
Ch_Mani23
Level I

Re: Need help to add Cp, Cpk Values as label in Red Box together with other statistics KPI

Thanks for suggestion txnelson.  I have idea about how to add ploygon. But, I wish to add Cp Cpk statistics together with mean/Stdev Histogram Chart in Graph Builder. Could pls suggest how it can be done? jthi has shared the graph which has Cp Cpk values in it but not sure what Code/setting is needed to get such results. 

jthi
Super User

With scripting you can most likely get the cleanest solution (Jim explained this option). But depending on your data, JMP version and so on... you might also be able to do it with Caption in graph builder

jthi_0-1721239977734.png

Feature such as this

Custom formulas for summary statistics that can be created then used in Tabulate, Distribution, Summ...would most likely make this very easy

-Jarmo
Ch_Mani23
Level I

Hi jthi,

The graph format, you have shared will work from me. Clicked on the link given by you in msg....but didn't see a solution.

Custom formulas for summary statistics that can be created then used in Tabulate... - JMP User Commu...

Ch_Mani23_0-1721255999217.png

Is it possible if can share the script for this graph to get idea ...how we are adding Cp, Cpk as label in this chart? 

Ch_Mani23_1-1721256055396.png

jthi
Super User

That is a wish list item asking for customizable summary statistics (that feature isn't yet in JMP). 

To give good instructions I would need to know how your data is structured but the basic idea is:

• I had Cpk and Cp columns in my table
  • added them to x-axis with height
  • added caption box
  • disabled Cp and Cpk from height and height from caption box
-Jarmo