cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
lisamaley
Level III

Multivariate t-distribution

I am trying to write a script for ANOM for Poisson distribution, I cannot figure out how to estimate the multivariate t-distribution.  Is there a way to do this in JMP?

I am on JMP  Pro 16.0 with a Mac on Monterey 12.2.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Multivariate t-distribution

JMP currently provides many distribution functions but unfortunately the multivariate t-distribution is not one of them. Please go to the Wish List area of the Community to see if this suggestion already exists and vote on it or add your suggestion if it is not there yet.

In the mean time, you may define a user function in a script if you have the computations from another source. You can also define this as a custom function that is available throughout JMP, such as in the Formula Editor.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JMP currently provides many distribution functions but unfortunately the multivariate t-distribution is not one of them. Please go to the Wish List area of the Community to see if this suggestion already exists and vote on it or add your suggestion if it is not there yet.

In the mean time, you may define a user function in a script if you have the computations from another source. You can also define this as a custom function that is available throughout JMP, such as in the Formula Editor.

lisamaley
Level III

Thank you.  I thought it was not there, but wanted to make sure.  I have added a wish list.